FSO Milestone 5

Simon Comeau Martel simon at comeau.info
Fri Feb 6 01:57:29 CET 2009

I had that problem.

It was happening to me when I booted with Qi.

Booting from uBoot (from NOR) solved the problem.

After that first 'successful' boot, the GUI start if I boot from Qi, but
then I get other problems. ie: GSM doesn't work.

Booting from uBoot solve the problem.

I have no idea why that would be happening. It's like if uBoot is doing
some kind of magic.

Milestone 4 was working fine with Qi. And FSO-testing from 2009-01-09
was also.

--
Simon Comeau Martel
simon at comeau.info