FSO Milestone 5

Simon Comeau Martel simon at comeau.info
Sat Feb 7 00:57:03 CET 2009

I have no idea how it is possible.

All I know is that if I boot Milestone 5 via Qi, get the following
message in zhone:

	Usage: Requested ressource GSM with error.

And the problem is reproducible; it happen every time.

I guess that there could be something causing some kernel module not to
load?

Maybe I should try upgrading to a more recent version of Qi? The one I
use is:

qi-s3c2442-master_2ad3ce6ff57753e3.udfu
(md5sum: 88979a8310a98d7a2189977194cb2607)

Let me know if there is anything I can do to diagnose that problem.

Is FSO Milestone 5 working fine for someone who use Qi?

--
Simon Comeau Martel
simon at comeau.info
https://comeau.info