FSO Milestone 5

Carl Lobo carllobo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 03:16:05 CET 2009

> It's not immediately obvious how Qi can trash the GSM connection and
> leave everything else OK.  As in, if that was a feature we wanted to add
> to Qi, I don't know how we would do that.

This happened to me a couple of times, even rebooting didn't fix it. I
had to completely power down the phone and start it again for it to
start working again. I couldn't look into it then, but I saw several
messages from gsm muxd saying "Unable to open channel CALL". If it
happens again I'll try and check if power cycling the GSM from the
console helps.