FSO Milestone 5

Simon Comeau Martel simon at comeau.info
Sat Feb 7 03:22:51 CET 2009

You are right;

/ is in read-only mode when I boot from Qi. (and in rw mode when I boot
from uBoot)

The problem is not in 'checkroot.sh' itself; I compared that file from
Milestone 5 to the one I had on a previous testing version which worked
fine, and the file is exactly the same... Something must have change
elsewhere.

--
Simon Comeau Martel
simon at comeau.info