[FSO] Milestone 5, uBoot and SD, any success?

Olivier Migeot larrycow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:02:33 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:11 AM, Marc Bantle <openmoko at rcie.de> wrote:

> Until current rootfs' get fixed, I dropped the 'ro' option in
> the boot options.

Thanks to all of you for you help. But I tried something else : Marek
Lindner just provided the steps for fixing the image. Here it is:

 Not sure whether somebody was able to properly fix it or not. We (Chris and me)
 just ran into this issue and created a "fix" for the mount script.
 The /etc/init.d/checkroot.sh file in line 24 is the reason for the problem. It
 complains about a wrong file descriptor here: exec 9>&0 </etc/fstab
 I removed the 2 exec lines (line 24 and line 85) and added a " < /etc/fstab"
 at the end of line 84.

It worked for me.

--
Olivier