ophonekitd timeout with gsm firmware calypso-moko11-beta1.m0

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Tue Feb 24 15:35:39 CET 2009

Am 24.02.2009 um 03:31 schrieb Werner Almesberger:

> Tilman Baumann wrote:
>> Registering to the network takes so long that ophonekitd times out
>> with
>> gsm firmware calypso-moko11-beta1.m0 (beta)
>
> Did upgrading to moko11-beta1 cause this regression or did you
> just happen to use moko11-beta1 when you spotted the problem ?

I updated because it fixed some known bugs and my GSM firmware was
really old.
But not because I experienced any of these problems which it should
fix, resume problems maybe.

But after I updated, my not entirely fresh SHR broke.

> We're interested in any regressions moko11-beta1 causes, even
> if they can be remedied by changing something else.

Well, as I said. It taked ages to come up.
Don't know where it hangs, but something is massively slower than with
earlier versions.

  Tilman