Solar Moko Idea

Joachim Ott jo.omsl at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:52:11 CET 2009

2009/2/26 xChris <chris at c-64.mobi>:

> I like too that idea, after I read about the Samsung solar powered phone...
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/technology/mobile-phones/4641867/Mobile-World-Congress-Samsungs-solar-powered-phone.html
> ooo LINK ooo

I heard about that model too, it has solar cells on the back. That
means, to get the max charge you must hold the back toward the sun -
that means too that you can't work during charging. And I wonder if
the device gets a bit too hot in the sun. That's why I'd like a
separate device. I'd even favor a dynamo charger instead of solar
cells, it works anytime of the day. Finally, when you hear the price
for the samsung thing, you'll forget it at once.