no sound during a call

vesp vesp at post.cz
Mon Jan 5 04:02:00 CET 2009

Hi,

I have a problem with my freerunner - when I try accept a call. I don't hear
anything but person who calls me hear everything. What is strange: after
dialing a number I can hear dialing tone - but when the call is answered the
sound disappears. I use Om2008.12. The problem appeared when I played with
alsamixer (yesterday). So at first I tried change alsamixer configuration
files (.state) files, next I re-flashed FR by Om2008.12, next I tried SHR
and back to Om2008.12. Nothing was successful. Has somebody idea where is
the problem?