[2008.12] ssh instability

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:03:18 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at gmail.com> wrote:
> when i was using it last night, nothing would resurrect the connection
> until i re-booted the laptop, then it worked fine again. for a short
> time

I'm using Kubuntu 8.10.  When the connection hung, I would kill the
window (Konsole).  I would have to reset the USB connection before it
worked again.  A reboot was unnecessary.

--
Paul
Email - paultsai at gmail.com

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through
which he could realize his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray