GTA01 bricked - WANTED Debug Board in Germany

Marc Bantle openmoko at rcie.de
Fri Jan 9 01:15:11 CET 2009

Hi Tilman,

Tilman Baumann schrieb:
> I have just bricked my GTA01, is there anyone on Germany who might be
> willing to reanimate it via JTAG?
> I would send you the unit with a return ticket.
>
> Paymet for this service could be some bottles of the finest black wood
> forest beer:
> Rothaus Pils
> Waldhaus Pils
> Waldhaus Jubilaeumsdunkel

Seeing the selection of beverages you offer
I suspect you located in the very south-west.
Incidentally I'll be in Alpirsbach on Sunday.
If your interested I would bring my debug
board along ;-)

As I have - knock on wood - never needed to
utilize it, I can't support you very much in
actually reanimating your gta01. But i'd be
willing to make my debug-board available
to you. Just let me know how!

Cheers, Marc