howto to get keyboard numbers for pin code?

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Sun Jan 11 00:40:14 CET 2009

Thanks, Valério

I hope OM understands having to look for a web page (or support list) to
learn how to input a pincode is not a good thing.
Having put an arrow there to suggest one could scroll for other
keyboards would have made the ui a tad more intuitive.

It states on the page:

       >Deleting text

 >To delete the word you have typed before you transferred it to the
input box, you can erase it by simply sliding your >finger left on the
keyboard (this writes a backspace, see below)

This might seem brilliant/simple but for someone used to press a
backspace key for >20 years just seems gratuitous (there is plenty of
space there to put keys).

Also, I'm not sure I appreciate the fact that the keyboard doesn't edit
directly in the pincode box. Is there an advantage to this type of
"proxy" approach? It requires more irritating guess work to figure out
one has to click on the data to have it moved to the input box (I tried
dragging first) which is also an extra step anyway.