Once a whiner

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Mon Jan 12 00:31:12 CET 2009

I have just flashed fso-image-om-gta02.jffs2 (20090108). It took me
several tries until it finally flashed.

I got several dfu errors (110, 84 and plenty 71). After a couple switch
off/on it finally worked.

Unfortunately I can't get the phone app to work. I get always Zhone
stopped running unexpectedly.

BTW, FSO makes the phone look more computer like, than om2008 versions.
I'm not sure that's what I expect from a phone. om2008.12 doesn't seem
bad to me except that the keyboard makes it useless (I can't properly
input a contact, delete is a joke, guessing words is total bullocks).
Sorry to be harsh on the developers, but even after reading wiki/lists I
couldn't avoid the disappointment; it's 80% there, but the last 20%
truly are critical to me.

Fernando