Once a whiner

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:48:58 CET 2009

I had the same opinion until I've tried SHR. Sure SHR is not complete
yet, but I've used it as a phone for 3 weeks from now, and it's quite
reliable. The distro proves the quality of Framework combine with
Enligntment based applications. I think we are progressing, but I also
tend to agree that it would be nice to focus on less tools and less
distros to gain high quality phone software like phone call, SMS,
Contacts, Calendar and Alarms.

Best regards,
Nicolas