GTA 01s for sale [Was -Experiences with GTA02 and OM2008.12 ]

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 13:14:51 CET 2009

> Best Regards, way to go GTA01 :-)
> Wolfgang

I anyone has a Neo 1973 out there who wishes to sell, I will be happy to buy
it. (will buy more than one if available). Msg me off list.

Rakshat

PS - I used the 1973 as my only phone (disabled suspend - horrible battery
life but otherwise ok) and now use the Freerunner (2008.12 with fixes from
wiki and disabled suspend). Both seem to work reliably for me. The only
thing I do is that charge above 80% every eveinig and then reboot the phone
and repeat the same excersise every morning. The battery life is reaching 10
+ hours with suspend disabled now.