SHR Unstable

Gabor Laszlo glaszlo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:03:06 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 4:40 AM, Paul<paultsai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right now, SHR Unstable makes receives phone calls/text messages and wakes
> from suspend fairly reliably.  I am unable to get GPS to work and GPRS tends
> to lock things up.  Also the Wifi is iffy.  These bugs, though annoying,
> still allow me to use the phone.  I think getting the device to have a
> stable gprs connection is the next big step.

Odd, I use my Neo w/ SHR unstable mainly as a navi, GPS works just
fine, although I have problems with navit not routing (can't tell it
I'm in Munich, so it won't offer the right streets)
Maybe you need to turn GPS on in the settings? (default is Auto)

Gabor
--
We are born wet, naked and hungry.
Then things get worse.