SHR Unstable

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Mon Jul 6 18:57:48 CEST 2009

Am Fr  3. Juli 2009 schrieb Paul:
  I am unable to get GPS to work and GPRS tends
> to lock things up.  Also the Wifi is iffy.  These bugs, though annoying,
> still allow me to use the phone.  I think getting the device to have a
> stable gprs connection is the next big step.

Please update to moko11 [1], and use abyss instead of gsm0710muxd [2].
This fixes some issues with flowcontrol that may break GPRS, though it's not
yet verified to address all related flaws.

cheers
jOERG

[1]http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GSM/Flashing

[2]
opkg install fso-abyss
sed -i.orig -e 's/_type gsm0710muxd/ fso-abyss/' /etc/frameworkd.conf