Partitioning SD card for Android

Jette Derriche jette at nerdgirl.dk
Tue Jul 21 22:49:40 CEST 2009

On tir, 2009-07-21 at 16:29 -0400, François-Léonard Gilbert wrote:
> I think Qt Extended is working, and I know for sure that Qtmoko (a
> fork of QtE) does SIM PIN authentication well.
>
> As for being based on FSO, I don't know.

What do you mean by "Qt Extended is working"? Do you mean that the
suggested command for removing the pin will work?

I currently have Qt Extended installed, but I want to try Android...
Removing the pin is necessary for that... And to get back to my original
question: Is my Micro SD (512mb) big enough to install Android?

/Jette