[SHR Unstable] Copy + Paste?

Konstantin Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 22 13:50:57 CEST 2009

Hi there,

even though I searched the forums/the www, I couldn't find a working way to
copy+paste in SHR Unstable. One post by Rasterman suggested that you could open
a copy+paste menu by pressing and holding the input device (stylus/finger) for
about a second, however that did not work for me at all, neither in the terminal
application that comes with SHR Unstable nor in any other program.
Is copy and paste not implemented in SHR, or did I do something fundamentally
wrong? :)

Regards,
Konstantin