[SHR Unstable] Copy + Paste?

Konstantin Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 23 12:54:42 CEST 2009

Petr Vanek wrote:
> copy/paste works but differently in different applications:
>
> e based apps - only fields that you can edit, write something, put long
> press and select from menu
>
> gtk based apps - only fields where you can edit and sometimes select
> text - ctrl-c, ctrl-v
>
> terminal - select and then use the paste icon,
>

> in general, copy paste support _is_there_ but there are apps where you
> cannot copy/paste (for example you cannot copy text from sms you
> received and paste it into another one you want to send).

Thanks for the help, i managed to paste text into the connection manager now -
my problem appearently also was that the text field was empty and hitting the
cursor was a serious pain because of that...
I aggree that copying text from sms is an important feature, hopefully it gets
implemented soon :)

Regards,
Konstantin