[om2009-r4] Warren's Settings Worked for Me (was Re: Om2009 testing release 4)

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 9 18:35:10 CEST 2009

Thanks, Joerg - I hadn't noticed that comment.

Hmm - would it be possible to add a note at the top of the file itself
indicating this?

I found a post by you in the community list indicating that this was the
'real' state file to use, and so have been using it.   I didn't think to
check the comments on the associated issue.

And frankly, my audio quality with it is better than with any of the other
state files I've tried - much less buzz.

Is it possible that the changes in the -a7 file reduce the impact of the
buzz?

I'm probably going to keep using it until I get the buzz fix operation
performed.

Warren

--
Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca