[Om2009] Python application development

David Fokkema dfokkema at ileos.nl
Mon Jun 15 17:16:17 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I've been browsing the wiki, but not really 'getting' it, I suppose.
Apart from running on my device, what are the options for application
development in python for Om2009? I'm really asking how to develop
applications on my laptop and to test paroli / illume integration and
such. I want to run it inside something like Xephyr, but I can't figure
out how to do that correctly. MokoMakefile says not to use MokoMakefile
for application development but to use a toolchain, but that's not
really necessary, right? Should I use MokoMakefile to build a qemu
emulator and then flash the latest Om2009 images? Or should I really
just run on the device?

(It's a shame that a lot of info on the wiki seems to be outdated)

Thanks,

David