Testing feeds

2del 2del at maryhit.com
Mon Jun 15 19:14:38 CEST 2009

Hi all,
After some more research:
a) issues:
     1)cannot scroll in the settings normally.
Meaning that even if you scroll, it will also click in the end. When
scrolling should not click.
Also the scroll bar is not working properly (does not appear when needed and
it is in my oppinion reversed).
      2) after I close paroli, I cannot access the settings menu any longer.
It is only on my installation?
      3) the "back" button in the settings should be bigger as it is hard to
touch with the finger.
b) 1 suggestion: Can we have more things in the settings? It would be great
to be able to turn on/off the GPS also.
c) when unregistering from the GSM network or closing the paroli, does it
turn off the gsm also (to save battery)?
   what about putting Wifi in inactive. does it turn it off ? (to save
battery again).