Testing feeds

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon Jun 15 20:31:42 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:14 PM, 2del<2del at maryhit.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> After some more research:
> a) issues:
>      1)cannot scroll in the settings normally.
> Meaning that even if you scroll, it will also click in the end. When
> scrolling should not click.
> Also the scroll bar is not working properly (does not appear when needed and
> it is in my oppinion reversed).

I think the scrolling is not yet 'fixed' in settings, like it's in
people. Keep waiting and things are fixed :)

>       2) after I close paroli, I cannot access the settings menu any longer.
> It is only on my installation?

No, it's not only your installation: settings is part of paroli. No
paroli -> no settings.

>       3) the "back" button in the settings should be bigger as it is hard to
> touch with the finger.

I think this will be also fixed any time..

> b) 1 suggestion: Can we have more things in the settings? It would be great
> to be able to turn on/off the GPS also.

Why this? GPS is turned automatically of by FSO when GPS is requested
by a application. It's easier than you think :)

> c) when unregistering from the GSM network or closing the paroli, does it
> turn off the gsm also (to save battery)?
>    what about putting Wifi in inactive. does it turn it off ? (to save
> battery again).

i think the wifi is turned off, don't know about GSM..