Wifi issues in SHR-Testing

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:35:29 CET 2009

On Sunday 15 March 2009 02:38:24 pm Johny Tenfinger wrote:
> If you want to connect with open network, you don't have to add it
> manually to that file. In future shr-settings will have WiFi manager
> based on FSO dbus calls.

wpa-supplicant is also not working, when I ran the ifup eth0 command after
setting it up it ran for about a minute then gave an error about how it got no
lease and it was failing and it seems  to be a one shot thing because when I
reran ifup it printed that the device was already configured and I can't run
ifdown on eth0 and has this error:

cat:: can't open '/var/run/udhcpc.eth0.pid: No such file or directory'

ifconfig shows no device on my freerunner that has an IP that my DHCP server
will give out.