[QT Extended Improved 20090316 snapbuild] Wake up from suspend on incoming call

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:47:56 CET 2009

Hmm - I haven't tried one of the QT 4.4.3 builds yet, but I've been running
a 4.4.2 build for many months and it resumes fine, and (unlike 2008.X)
resumes quickly enough that I can actually answer my calls.

I did see some discussion on the list about kernel logging levels impacting
the speed of resume - I'm not sure that it impacts whether the resume
happens at all.

Good luck.

Warren