[HW] microSD card mount needs redesign

xChris chris at c-64.mobi
Wed Mar 25 21:21:35 CET 2009

I had in mind an external uSD slot like other devices.

I agree that they should built an easily accessible uSD slot.
The same applies for the battery. I put a small tape there too, in order to remove
it quickly.

Am Mi  25. März 2009 schrieb xChris:

> As you can have a live system running from the uSD, I don't think its was a
good
> idea for the Openmoko to have a uSD slot that would allow removal/insertion
> without shutting down the FR...

Don't you think removing the card would shut down Neo reliably then? ;-)
As does removing the battery.
/j