[HW] microSD card mount needs redesign

xChris chris at c-64.mobi
Thu Mar 26 10:45:54 CET 2009

Before Joerg's idea, I used the SIM card to take off the uSD. But I had a feeling that
one day I would kill the fix-capacitor (the one that is installed on the uSD pins)

Someone posted something on this list
to the effect that most FreeRunners
have a uSD removal tool inside the case...
you have to take it out to access the uSD anyway.

When it's not being used to remove the uSD,
it can be stored in the SIM slot, and get you
phone service.   Just watch out for pop-flies.
I had one uSD disappear on me.  Still MIA.