Illume Config Display

j newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Fri Mar 27 00:14:19 CET 2009

I'm fiddling around, for the first time, with Illume's config menu; some of
the items display well enough for me to use them, but others -- Wallpaper
Settings, for example -- display beyond the screen edges and there's no way
of scrolling around. I tried changing the screen orientation and the
resolution, but got the same results. Any ideas? Apologies if this has been
covered already.

Go into Illume's config and go to 'Look' and scroll down to 'Scaling'.  Make a note of the current value (to restore later - look in the box at the end of the slider, not what's written below - probably 144 or somewhat) then change it much higher, like 350.  Restart enlightenment (killall -HUP enlightenment, restart xserver-nodm, reboot, whatever) and everything should look tiny.  When you pop open config dialogs now, you can see most or all of each window.