[SHR unstable] Saving GPRS settings

Joachim Ott jo.omsl at googlemail.com
Sat May 2 16:05:37 CEST 2009

2009/5/1 Johny Tenfinger <seba.dos1 at gmail.com>:
> There is no save button. It saves values automatically after making
> successful connection.
>
> If fields are underlined, you have recent version. If they aren't,
> tell me - i'll bug mrmoku to build newer packages ;)

The fields are underlined  and now that I got a gprs-connection, the
values are saved.

>> Do you have a different shr-unstable than me?
>
> It can be, as i'm developer of shr-settings :D

There are 2 other things with shr-settings:

- if I manage to get into connection settings before the SIM auth
comes up, I see that wifi radio is on. After the auth dialog, the wifi
radio is off.

- similar for suspend: I have suspend off, and it's off after boot.
But some time later, suspend is on again.

What module is doing this?