Lost my AUX button?

digger vermont dv_mlist at verizon.net
Thu May 7 02:47:59 CEST 2009

Hello All,

I can't find my Freerunner's AUX button.  At least after booting that
is.  I haven't noticed any problem using it to flash.  But otherwise it
doesn't seem to respond anymore.  I've tried with OM-testing,
SHR-testing, and also fso-ms5.1.  At the moment I have fso-ms5.1
flashed. and testing with the command line

mdbus -s -l org.freesmartphone.odeviced
or
mdbus -s -l org.freesmartphone.odeviced /org/freesmartphone/Device/Input

I can see events including the POWER button but I don't get anything
pressing the AUX button.  It seems odd given that I can use it to boot
into the nand menu.  Anything else I can try?  With only two buttons to
work with I don't want to give it up.  I'm hoping its not a hardware
problem.

Thanks,
digger