Good things to report

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Sat May 9 06:23:56 CEST 2009

Today, my freerunner performed when I needed it to, this has not happened to
me before.  I was able to make and receive phone calls and as an added
bonus, the GPS worked as well.

I am still running into an issue when sending text messages to certain
numbers where I get a message from  my carrier saying I need to put a valid
10 digit number.  I am sending from my contact list and it is listed as a 10
digit number yet the message receive prepends a 1 to the number.

Any ideas?

--
Paul
Email - paultsai at gmail.com

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through which he
could realize his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray