[Om2009] beta3: corruption on top few lines of screen

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri May 15 21:54:17 CEST 2009

2009/5/15 Nicolas Lécureuil <neoclust at mandriva.org>:
> Le Friday 15 May 2009 21:17:49 David Fokkema, vous avez écrit :
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Using beta3 and after suspend/resume, the top few lines of the screen
>> (five, six vertical pixels?) are corrupted. Does anybody else see this,
>> too?
>>

> Yes i see this behaviour too since  i updated to latest test release

Hi!

Great to see other people testing 2009 & Paroli and reporting bugs,
keep on working!!

I think this pixel-thing is already reported in one of these places:
http://www.paroli-project.org/trac
https://docs.openmoko.org/trac

You also might want to check this:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Paroli-issues and add it there (and if
you find, please add a link to the track ticket) - Mirko (the paroli
devel) follows the page and as you see, is able to fix things.

Thanks!