gprs in US

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:06:53 CEST 2009

I am on AT&T (used to be Cingular) with a month to month plan, and my gprs
works fine.  I don't have my gta01 with me today, so I can't give you my
definitive connection settings.  I think it was the line with
USA Cingular (AT&T) Less than full internet wap.cingular / may require
*99***1#

The alternate dial code isn't necessary on FSO.

Bobby