Om2009 testing release 4

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Tue May 26 17:16:46 CEST 2009

On Tue, 26 May 2009, Alexander Shulgin wrote:

> Finally it works for me after qi reflash. :)
>
> --
> Alex

   I thought it was working too until I got a couple calls. The callers
hung up after not being able to hear me at all. Isn't anyone else having
this problem? I'm using the latest u-boot, kernel and root in testing, all
dated May 21st, on a stock Freerunner, flashed to v11 of the GSM firmware.
I suppose I can see if qi fixes it, but every time I try qi I get WSOD.

   Chris