Best graphics performance?

jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:16:59 CEST 2009

On May 26, 2009 10:42pm, Sten Kvamme <sten at kvamme.se> wrote:
> What distro will give the best graphics performance?

I've been wondering about this, specifically because Navit seems really
slow on SHR or Debian. I'm using a OSM of Germany, although I'd like to
have the whole of Europe covered if it were usable. With just Germany, the
FR struggles to keep up with the car on the motorway. At lower speeds, it
just about manages it. Navigation is a completely impossible, as the extra
load means the graphics just can't keep up.

Anybody else struggling with Navit?

Regards

Jeff