what is mmc1?

Joachim Ott jo.omsl at googlemail.com
Thu May 28 13:52:33 CEST 2009

2009/5/28 Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org>:
> Your device seems to see a lot of activity. Are you moving it around
> when these things happen ? Also, are there any other anomalities,
> such as crashes, sudden shutdowns, or battery issues ?

Usually, the FR is laying behind me, connected to the wall charger,
the AP is on my desk (a FritzFon 7150). Later in the evening, I go
over to a restaurant, I do "wpa_cli reassociate" to connect to their
AP. The problem appears at that time (1 of 10 times) or later, when I

Can you try my patch to do the automatic reassociation. I sent it to a
different list but nobody testet it. It is for
AR6kSDK.build_sw.18/host/wlan/src/wlan_node.c.