SD card mounting issues (om2009)

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:06:25 CEST 2009

Hey All

I have a sd card with 1 particition (4gb).  I booted up and it seems that
OM2009 mounts /dev/mmcblk0 to /media/mmcblk0 even though it's not in fstab.

I want to mount /dev/mmcblk0p1 to /media/card cause I have my GPS maps and
my root home directory (/media/card/bind-home) there.  But because
/dev/mmcblk0 is already mounted, it prevents the partition to mount.

I've removed the /media/mmcblk0 directory and rebooted, and everything
seemed to be ok, but next time, everything went back to the original
settings.

Any ideas?

--
Paul
Email - paultsai at gmail.com

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through which he
could realize his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray