SHR enlightenment crash

Seth Rothenberg seth at pachai.net
Sun Nov 1 16:31:58 CET 2009

Enlightenment has been crashing for me today.
It gives 2 choices: Continue  and Exit, and
Continue just brings me to the same place.

I am getting this message
Unable to find swap-space signature

So I logged in, looked at /etc/fstab, googled, and did this:
mkswap /dev/mmcblk0p4
Setting up swapspace version 1, size = 822523904 bytes
and swapon

but I don't know how to retry enlightenment
other than reboot.     Should I do the above and then init 2
or something like that?

It's not an emergency to get autonous booting working,
but today I have a funeral to attend, need the phone....

Thanks