Neo FreeRunner

halbtaxabo-om at yahoo.com halbtaxabo-om at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 12:55:48 CET 2009

----- Original Message ----

The FLOW, as well as being much more expensive, seems to have hardly any
users yet, judging from the activity on its forums. When people start using it,
they will probably find problems, as did the early users of the Freerunner.

Remember that the Neo GTA02 is currently in version 6 or 7 of the hardware. It's
now usable as a cellphone (just barely, but usable). The FLOW is in version 1.
I don't doubt that it is possible to initiate and receive phone calls on it, but
from that to being really usable as a cellphone is a long way. Unless you're
primarily a hardware hacker, I'd suggest not buying a FLOW until you see
more reports from real users.