opkg install is not working

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:12:35 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Mikhail Umorin <mikeumo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday 05 October 2009 03:50:36 Yorick Moko wrote:
> > the build.shr-project.org server was down
> >

> Well the problem now is that  there are no packages to upgrade  (opkg quits
> without any messages) and there has been nothing to upgrade for more that a
> week. It's just hard to imagine that there has been no changes to any of
> the
> apps I have installed for such a long time. It used to be several packages
> day. But is this really the case?
>
> there is an e-mail about that somewhere on some list

what it breaks down to is:
there's going to be a ton of new stuff (X-stuff, opimd and I think new
elementary...)
you can find it here: http://build.shr-project.org/tests/mrmoku/

there are still a few problems so they haven't synced it yet with the
unstable branch

don't worry,
lot's of new stuff to play with comming up