GPS problem

Gabor Laszlo glaszlo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:19:15 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Al Johnson
<openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Monday 05 October 2009, Gabor Laszlo wrote:
>> after update of shr-settings, the switch to set gps to Manual-> always
>> on is gone. Anyone know how to set it by hand? (or how to fix
>> shr-settings)?
>
> mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ousaged /org/freesmartphone/Usage
> org.freesmartphone.Usage.SetResourcePolicy GPS enabled
>
> possible states are enabled, disabled, auto
Thanks,

I tried it but I get several warnings about a deprecated call,
(pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup() without
pending_setup), and at the end
/org/freesmartphone/Usage: SetResourcePolicy failed:
org.freesmartphone.Usage.ResourceUnknown

gabor
--
We are born wet, naked and hungry.
Then things get worse.