how can I make phone call with open moko? (perhaps is a battery issue)

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Fri Oct 9 02:51:33 CEST 2009

rakshat hooja wrote:
> Install latest SHR Unstable release or QT moko

I would prefer a system with poorer feature if it provide stability. QT
Moko's lack of feature gives me an image of more stable (while SHR
explained they are not stable), I hope the image did not fool me. Do you
think QT moko is the way to go if I want least trouble using it as an
ordinary phone?

Personally I prefer ELF/GTK much more than QT, but phone at the moment
is also a work & life tool for me, I'd emphasize personal preference
when I have some spare time to work on the project.

Thank you all for your suggestions and feedback!