GPS problem

Joachim Ott jo.omsl at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 16 19:54:46 CEST 2009

2009/10/12 Gabor Laszlo <glaszlo at gmail.com>:
> I also finetuned my post-flash setup and install scripts, so
> reflashing, updating and getting all my settings back is a matter of a
> few commands and an hour's thumb-twiddling. If anyone is interested I
> can post them.

Yes, I'd like to look at that script. Actually I'd like 2 scripts, one
to save my changes I made to system files on the FR to the desktop pc
and the other script to merge this changes to a newly flashed system.

Much better would be, if I could mount the rootfs readonly and have an
overlay-fs for changes.