I want to receive the debian root filesystem of openmoko.

Nam hyunwoo nh4net at yahoo.co.kr
Wed Sep 9 13:57:59 CEST 2009

help

I want to Install debian distribution to openmoko. therefore, I was read the Manual Debian Document(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manual_Debian) and I was receive root file system(http://rabenfrost.net/debian/debian-armel-xfce.tar.bz2). but file system's download link is not available.
where is the debian root file-system? or Could you send me the root file system's image file?

Thanking you in anticipation.