Best User Experiences (SHR)

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 06:13:09 CEST 2009

I have been using SHR for a while, and for the most part I am happy with
it.  There are a couple of issues I've been trying to resolve.

1. The text messages do not reflect the proper date.  I know the correct
date is being recorded to the sim because when I pop the sim into another
phone I see it.
Is there another Phone app that I can install on top of SHR that will make
the phone more usable?

2.  Is there a way to get google maps on the Freerunner?

3. Can we expect binary message attachments soon?

4. anyone else's headset not detecting properly?

Thanks.

--
Paul
Email - paultsai at gmail.com

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through which he
could realise his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray