Problems with sim-card

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Sep 23 17:31:35 CEST 2009

Tilman Baumann wrote:

> Joachim Ott wrote:
>> Look at http://www.1qaz.de/loose-sim.jpg - I can move the sim-card
>> back and forth in the slot (about 0,25 mm?). On the other side of the
>> sim I've marked the area where the upper two contacts go, they are
>> very close to a border.
>
> As far as I know, only the inner tree lines of contacts are used.
> But I was not able to fact check that theory.
Ok, I'm sure now. Assembly guides for dual sim adapters I found on the net
need you to cut the card down to size so that only the six inner contacts
remain. So they are the only one that are needed.
I did not find the specs via wikipedia, but the info is conclusive enough
I would say. *g*

--
MFG
 Tilman Baumann