First good experiences, except for the microphone

Sven Hartrumpf hartrumpf at gmx.net
Sun Sep 27 12:05:06 CEST 2009

Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:12:46 +0530, rakshat wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 2:51 PM, <hartrumpf at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>     Currently, I know only one annoyance:
>     the microphone does not work well (hardware or software, I have no idea).
>     On the receiver side, there is some noise (up to 20 or 30% of the voice signal,
>     I would guess)
>     that makes it hard to understand the person with the Freerunner.
>     (The other direction is fine, i.e. good audio output
>     on the Freerunner side.)
>     Any known solutions, yet?
> Do you have an A6?

Yes, but I am still hoping that I do not belong to the 2% unlucky ones,
let's see what others think ...

> If yes, see buzz fix in the wiki.

Thanks, I found:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GSM_buzz

It contains the following link for explanation, but this
link does not work anymore:

http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td1509627|a1509627

Can anybody fix this link, please?

Ciao