OpenMoko + Exchange

Jim Ancona jim at anconafamily.com
Wed Sep 30 20:56:32 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:28 AM, Adolf Winterer
<adolf.j.winterer at inn-salzach.de> wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 September 2009 15:39:23 mobi phil wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 1:01 AM, not12listen <not12listen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > my question still stands...  is there a reasonable method by which to
>> > connect an OM device to an exchange server?

Outlook Web Access, the browser client, is one option.

If someone wants to build a client, in addition to MAPI, Exchange has
a documented WebDAV interface:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa142661(EXCHG.65).aspx
There are open source libraries available for a number of languages,
including Python (http://code.google.com/p/pywax/) and Ruby
(http://rexchange.rubyforge.org/).

Jim