[SHR-Testing[ Trouble with 16Gb microSDHC

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Sun Jan 3 14:37:39 CET 2010

O Domingo, 3 de Xaneiro de 2010, Adrian Carrera escribiu:

>  needs. The main difference between qi and uboot is that qi is needed for
>  kernels bigger that 2MB like the one used with Android - (but I don't know
>  if the last release of uboot can manage this kind of kernels size) -, and

Yes, it can, since at least 2009-01-29

You must edit u-boot params, though:

setenv bootcmd setenv bootargs \${bootargs_base} \${mtdparts}\; nand read.e
0x32000000 kernel 0x300000\; bootm 0x32000000

--
David Garabana Barro
jabber & google talk ID:	david at garabana.com
Clave pública PGP/GPG:		http://davide.garabana.com/pgp.html