Battery discharges when not in use.

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 24 10:41:45 CEST 2010

On Saturday 24 July 2010, Πρεκατές Αλέξανδρος wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I noticed that when my GTA02v6 neo  is powered off
> after some days i cant open it again, so i assume that
> battery dried out.
>
> Is that a hardware issue or i have a bad battery.

How many is 'some'? The GSM hardware is connected directly to the battery
iirc, so it is possible there is a small drain there even when the phone is
turned off. I know that with the GSM turned off I can leave it suspended for a
week and still have plenty of charge left when it resumes, but I don't
remember anyone looking at how long it could last with the power off.